keyreader – A robust interface to xkeyval
The package provides a robust interface to controlling keys in xkeyval, removing some of that package’s restrictions.
The package also addresses some of the issues now covered by the author’s ltxkeys package, which was assumed to be a replacement for keyreader. Since keyreader has remained a favourite with users, it has been reinstated.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2011–2012 Ahmed Musa
|Contained in||TeX Live as keyreader|
|MiKTeX as keyreader|
key-value argument systems
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (237.3k).
- 2012-11-09 CTAN update: keyreader
- 2012-10-12 CTAN update: keyreader
- 2011-12-24 CTAN update: keyreader
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- keycommand: Simple creation of commands with key-value arguments
- pgfkeyx: Extended and more robust version of pgfkeys
- kvsetkeys: Key value parser with default handler support
- kvoptions: Key value format for package options