keyreader – A robust interface to xkeyval
The package provides a robust interface to controlling keys in xkeyval, removing some of that package’s restrictions.
The package also addresses some of the issues now covered by the author’s ltxkeys package, which was assumed to be a replacement for keyreader. Since keyreader has remained a favourite with users, it has been reinstated.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011–2012 Ahmed Musa|
|Contained in||TeX Live as keyreader|
MiKTeX as keyreader
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (237.3k).
- 2012-11-09 CTAN update: keyreader
- 2012-10-12 CTAN update: keyreader
- 2011-12-24 CTAN update: keyreader
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- options: Provides convenient key-value options for LaTeX package writers
- pst-xkey: Key-value syntax for PSTricks packages
- xkeyval: Extension of the keyval package
- skeycommand: Create commands using parameters and keyval in parallel