skeycommand – Create commands using parameters and keyval in parallel
The package provides tools for defining LaTeX commands and environments using combinations of parameters and keys. All the facilities of the ltxkeys and skeyval packages are available to the user of skeycommand.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2010 Ahmed Musa
|TeX Live as skeycommand
MiKTeX as skeycommand
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (328.8k).
- 2011-11-20 CTAN package update: skeycommand
- 2010-05-20 CTAN update: skeycommand
- 2010-05-13 CTAN has a new package: skeycommand
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- catoptions: Preserving and recalling standard catcodes
- expkv-bundle: An expandable key=val implementation and friends
- keyval2e: A lightweight and robust key-value parser
- kvoptions: Key value format for package options