keycommand – Simple creation of commands with key-value arguments
The package (which requires e-TeX) provides a natural way to define commands with optional keys.
The package provides \newkeycommand, \renewkeycommand, \providekeycommand, \newkeyenvironment and \renewkeyenvironment, together with \keycmd for a more advanced interface.
The package is based on kvsetkeys by Heiko Oberdiek.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2009–2010 Florent Chervet
|Contained in||TeX Live as keycommand|
|MiKTeX as keycommand|
key-value argument systems
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (365.8k).
- 2010-04-27 CTAN update: keycommand
- 2010-04-25 CTAN update: keycommand
- 2010-04-19 CTAN update: keycommand
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- l3keys2e: LaTeX 2e option processing using LaTeX 3 keys
- clefval: Key/value support with a hash
- keyreader: A robust interface to xkeyval
- options: Provides convenient key-value options for LaTeX package writers