IEEEconf – Macros for IEEE conference proceedings
The IEEEconf class implements the formatting dictated by the IEEE Computer Society Press for conference proceedings.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2009 Scott Pakin|
|Contained in||TeX Live as IEEEconf|
MiKTeX as ieeeconf
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (190.6k).
- 2009-04-05 CTAN update: IEEEconf
- 2005-08-29 CTAN package update: IEEEconf
- 2005-03-30 CTAN package update: IEEEconf
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- acmconf: Class for ACM conference proceedings
- iagproc: Class for two column IAG Proceedings articles
- active-conf: Class for typesetting ACTIVE conference papers
- designcon: Develop DesignCon papers