Hepunits – A set of units useful in high energy physics applications
Hepunits is a LaTeX package built on the SIunits package which adds a collection of useful HEP units to the existing SIunits set. These include the energy units \MeV, \GeV, \TeV and the derived momentum and mass units \MeVoverc, \MeVovercsq and so on.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as hepunits|
MiKTeX as hepunits
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (98.9k).
- 2020-04-12 CTAN update: Hepunits
- 2007-09-27 CTAN package update: hepunits
- 2005-12-14 New CTAN package: hep ... plus package upgrade: hepunits
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- chs-physics-report: Physics lab reports for Carmel High School
- phfqit: Macros for typesetting Quantum Information Theory
- jpsj: Document Class for Journal of the Physical Society of Japan
- hepthesis: A class for academic reports, especially PhD theses