siunits – International System of Units
Typeset physical units following the rules of the International System of Units (SI).
The package requires amstext, for proper representation of some values.
Note that the package is now superseded by siunitx; siunits has maintenance-only support, now.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2007 Joseph Wright|
Marcel Heldoorn (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as siunits|
MiKTeX as siunits
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (289.4k).
- 2007-12-02 CTAN package update: SIunits
- 2007-11-22 CTAN package update: SIunits
- 2002-08-01 CTAN upload notification: SIunits
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- etdipa: Simple, lightweight template for scientific documents
- pstring: Typeset sequences with justification pointers
- physunits: Macros for commonly used physical units
- siunitx: A comprehensive (SI) units package