SIstyle – Package to typeset SI units, numbers and angles
This package typesets SI units, numbers and angles according to the ISO requirements. Care is taken with font setup and requirements, and language customisation is available.
Note that this package is (in principle) superseded by siunitx; sistyle has maintenance-only support, now.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2004–2008 Danie Els|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sistyle|
MiKTeX as sistyle
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (387.5k).
- 2008-07-16 CTAN package update: SIstyle (final version)
- 2006-07-12 CTAN package update: SIstyle 2.1
- 2004-07-13 CTAN package update: SIstyle
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- unitsdef: Typesetting units in LaTeX
- currency: Format currencies in a consistent way
- scientific-thesis-cover: Provides cover page and affirmation at the end of a thesis
- asmejour: A template for ASME journal papers