fontawesome5 – Font Awesome 5 with LaTeX support
This package provides LaTeX support for the included “Font Awesome 5 Free” icon set. These icons were designed by Fort Awesome and released under the SIL OFL 1.1 license. The commercial “Pro” version is also supported, if it is installed and XeLaTeX or LuaLaTeX is used.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
The SIL Open Font License
|Copyright||2018–2022 Marcel Krueger|
|Contained in||TeX Live as fontawesome5|
MiKTeX as fontawesome5
|Topics||Font supp symbol|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.6M).
- 2020-03-25 CTAN update: fontawesome5
- 2020-01-16 CTAN update: fontawesome5
- 2019-01-26 CTAN update: fontawesome5
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- adfsymbols: SymbolsADF with TeX/LaTeX support
- asapsym: Using the free ASAP Symbol font with LaTeX and Plain TeX
- plimsoll: Fonts with the Plimsoll symbol and LaTeX support
- ascii-font: Use the ASCII “font” in LaTeX