fbs – BibTeX style for Frontiers in Bioscience
A BibTeX style file made with custom-bib to fit Frontiers in Bioscience requirements:
- all authors, no et al, full author names, initials abbreviated;
- only abbreviated journal name italicised, no abbreviation dots;
- only year, no month, at end of reference; and
- DOI excluded, ISSN excluded.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as fbs|
MiKTeX as fbs
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- development: BibTeX style file for the journal Development
- biolett-bst: A BibTeX style for the journal “Biology Letters”
- humannat: Bibliography style for "Human Nature" and "American Anthropologist"
- jtb: BibTeX style for Journal of Theoretical Biology