fbs – BibTeX style for Frontiers in Bioscience
A BibTeX style file made with custom-bib to fit Frontiers in Bioscience requirements:
- all authors, no et al, full author names, initials abbreviated;
- only abbreviated journal name italicised, no abbreviation dots;
- only year, no month, at end of reference; and
- DOI excluded, ISSN excluded.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as fbs|
MiKTeX as fbs
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- apasoft: An APA-like style for BibTeX
- cbe: Bibliography style for Council of Biology Editors format
- decsci: BibTeX style for the journal Decision Sciences
- neuron: BibTeX style for the journal Neuron