etaremune – Reverse-counting enumerate environment
The package implements the etaremune environment which is an enumerate environment in which the labels decrease instead of increasing.
The package is noticeably more efficient than the revnum package, which uses painfully many counters.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as etaremune|
|MiKTeX as etaremune|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (80.0k).
- 2005-06-01 CTAN update: etaremune v1.2
- 2005-04-16 CTAN update: etaremune v1.1
- 2005-03-15 etaremune v1.0
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- multenum: Multi-column enumerated lists
- asciilist: Environments AsciiList and AsciiDocList for prototyping nested lists in LaTeX
- enumerate: Enumerate with redefinable labels
- enumspec: Enumerate with extra leading character for labels