paralist – Enumerate and itemize within paragraphs
Provides enumerate and itemize environments that can be used within paragraphs to format the items either as running text or as separate paragraphs with a preceding number or symbol.
Also provides compacted versions of enumerate and itemize.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as paralist|
MiKTeX as paralist
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (219.9k).
- 2017-01-23 CTAN Update: paralist
- 2016-08-08 CTAN update: paralist
- 2016-01-01 CTAN update: paralist
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- asciilist: Environments AsciiList and AsciiDocList for prototyping nested lists in LaTeX
- outline: List environment for making outlines
- thaienum: Thai labels in enumerate environments
- enumspec: Enumerate with extra leading character for labels