tablists – Tabulated lists of short items
This package offers environments and commands for one-level and two-level lists of short items (e.g., exercises in textbooks). The environments support optional arguments of item numbering similar to the enumerate or paralist packages.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tablists|
MiKTeX as tablists
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (224.8k).
- 2009-08-04 ctan update: tablists
- 2008-01-16 CTAN Update: The tablists package 0.0d
- 2008-01-08 CTAN Update: The makecell package 0.1e and tablists package 0.0c
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- multenum: Multi-column enumerated lists
- etaremune: Reverse-counting enumerate environment
- tasks: Horizontally columned lists
- thaienum: Thai labels in enumerate environments