ebgaramond – LaTeX support for EBGaramond fonts
EB Garamond is a revival by Georg Duffner of the 16th century fonts designed by Claude Garamond.
The LaTeX support package works for (pdf)LaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX users; configuration files for use with microtype are provided.
|Licenses||The SIL Open Font License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ebgaramond|
MiKTeX as ebgaramond
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.8M).
- 2014-11-26 CTAN Update: ebgaramond
- 2014-07-09 CTAN Update: ebgaramond
- 2014-07-03 CTAN Update: ebgaramond
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cormorantgaramond: Cormorant Garamond family of fonts
- baskervillef: Fry’s Baskerville look-alike, with math support
- erewhon: Font package derived from Heuristica and Utopia
- noto: Support for Noto fonts