diagbox – Table heads with diagonal lines
The package’s principal command, \diagbox, takes two arguments (texts for the slash-separated parts of the box), and an optional argument with which the direction the slash will go, the box dimensions, etc., may be controlled.
The package also provides \slashbox and \backslashbox commands for compatibility with the slashbox package, which it supersedes.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011–2016 Leo Liu|
|Contained in||TeX Live as diagbox|
|MiKTeX as diagbox|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (277.6k).
- 2016-12-29 CTAN Update: diagbox
- 2011-11-23 CTAN Update: diagbox
- 2011-11-22 New CTAN Package: diagbox
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- booktabs: Publication quality tables in LaTeX
- tablestyles: Styles for tables with new commands
- bigdelim: Big delimiters in tabular or array
- bigstrut: Struts for opening up tabular spacing