derivative – Nice and easy derivatives
This package provides a set of commands \NewOdvVariant, \NewPdvVariant etc. that can be used to define derivatives. Each derivative comes with a great number of options that tweak the derivative’s format to your liking.
The following types of derivatives come readily defined:
- \odv Ordinary derivative,
- \pdv Partial derivative,
- \fdv Functional derivative,
- \mdv Material derivative,
- \adv Average rate of change,
- \jdv Jacobian.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2019 Simon Jensen|
|Contained in||TeX Live as derivative|
MiKTeX as derivative
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (200.3k).
- 2019-12-23 CTAN Update: derivative
- 2019-09-22 CTAN Update: derivative
- 2019-07-22 New on CTAN: derivative
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- rule-d: Provide LaTeX 3 commands for typesetting rules
- substances: A database of chemicals
- exsheets: Create exercise sheets and exams
- chemnum: A method of numbering chemical compounds