diffcoeff – Write differential coefficients easily
diffcoeff.sty allows the easy and consistent writing of ordinary, partial and other derivatives of arbitrary (algebraic or numeric) order. For mixed partial derivatives, the total order of differentiation is calculated by the package. Optional arguments allow specification of points of evaluation (ordinary derivatives), or variables held constant (partial derivatives), and the placement of the differentiand (numerator or appended).
Version 2 is built on xtemplate, allowing the systematic fine-tuning of the display and generation and use of variant forms (like derivatives built from D, \Delta or \delta).
The package requires the LaTeX3 bundles l3kernel and l3packages.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2016–2018 Andrew Parsloe|
|Contained in||TeX Live as diffcoeff|
MiKTeX as diffcoeff
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (577.0k).
- 2018-12-06 CTAN update: diffcoeff
- 2018-12-04 CTAN update: diffcoeff
- 2016-06-28 New on CTAN: diffcoeff
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode
- autobreak: Simple line breaking of long formulae
- delimseasy: Delimiter commands that are easy to use and resize