Announcements for derivative
- 2022-07-10 CTAN update: derivative
- 2021-06-04 CTAN update: derivative
- 2021-05-29 CTAN update: derivative
- 2021-05-26 CTAN update: derivative
- 2020-07-21 CTAN update: derivative
- 2020-02-04 CTAN Update: derivative
- 2019-12-23 CTAN Update: derivative
- 2019-09-22 CTAN Update: derivative
- 2019-09-20 CTAN update: derivative
- 2019-07-22 New on CTAN: derivative
derivative – Nice and easy derivatives
Typesetting derivatives and differentials in a consistent way are clumsy and require care to ensure the preferred formatting. Several packages have been developed for this purpose, each with its own features and drawbacks, with the most ambitious one being diffcoeff. While this package is comparable to diffcoeff in terms of features, it takes a different approach. One difference is this package provides more options to tweak the format of the derivatives and differentials. However, the automatic calculation of the total order isn't as developed as the one in diffcoeff.
This package makes it easy to write derivatives and differentials consistently with its predefined commands. It also provides a set of commands that can define custom derivatives and differential operators. The options follow a consistent naming scheme making them easy to use and understand.
|Copyright||2019–2022 Simon Jensen|