decorule – Decorative swelled rule using font character
The package implements a decorative swelled rule using only a symbol from a font installed with all distributions of TeX, so it works independently, without the need to install any additional software or fonts.
This is the packaged version of the macro which was originally published in the “Typographers’ Inn” column in TUGboat 31:1 (2010).
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2010–2020 Peter Flynn
|TeX Live as decorule
MiKTeX as decorule
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (404.3k).
- 2020-05-22 CTAN update: decorule
- 2011-08-03 CTAN Update: decorule
- 2011-06-13 New package on CTAN: decorule
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- boldline: Heavier lines in tables
- gradientframe: Simple gradient frames around objects
- notes: Mark sections of a document
- shadowtext: Produce text with a shadow behind it