dccpaper – Typeset papers for the International Journal of Digital Curation
The LaTeX class ijdc-v9 produces camera-ready papers and articles suitable for inclusion in the International Journal of Digital Curation, with applicability from volume 9 onwards. The similar idcc class can be used for submissions to the International Digital Curation Conference, beginning with the 2015 conference.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
CC BY 4.0
|Copyright||2014–2016 Digital Curation Centre, University of Edinburgh
|Contained in||TeX Live as dccpaper|
|MiKTeX as dccpaper|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
typesetting conference proceedings
typesetting journals, etc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (411.1k).
- 2017-10-21 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2016-08-06 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2015-06-23 CTAN update: dccpaper
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- iscram: a LaTeX class to publish article to ISCRAM conferences
- iagproc: Class for two column IAG Proceedings articles
- ieeeconf: Macros for IEEE conference proceedings
- apa: American Psychological Association format