dccpaper – Typeset papers for the International Journal of Digital Curation
The LaTeX class ijdc-v9 produces camera-ready papers and articles suitable for inclusion in the International Journal of Digital Curation, with applicability from volume 9 onwards. The similar idcc class can be used for submissions to the International Digital Curation Conference, beginning with the 2015 conference.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as dccpaper|
|MiKTeX as dccpaper|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
typesetting conference proceedings
typesetting journals, etc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (421.8k).
- 2016-08-06 CTAN Update: dccpaper
- 2015-06-23 CTAN update: dccpaper
- 2015-05-23 CTAN update: dccpaper
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ascelike: Bibliography style for the ASCE
- acmconf: Class for ACM conference proceedings
- gzt: Bundle of classes for “La Gazette des Mathématiciens”
- ieeetran: Document class for IEEE Transactions journals and conferences