cjk – CJK language support
CJK is a macro package for LaTeX, providing simultaneous support for various Asian scripts in many encodings (including Unicode):
- Chinese (both traditional and simplified),
- Korean and
A special add-on feature is an interface to the Emacs editor (cjk-enc.el) which gives simultaneous, easy-to-use support to a bunch of other scripts in addition to the above — Cyrillic, Greek, Latin-based scripts, Russian and Vietnamese are supported.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as cjk|
|MiKTeX as cjk|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zxjafbfont: Fallback CJK font support for xeCJK
- zhmcjk: Simplify configuration of CJK installations for Chinese
- uptex: Unicode version of pTeX
- hlatex-fonts: A collection of Korean (Hangul) fonts