Announcements for cjk
- 2015-04-19 CTAN Update: cjk
- 2012-05-09 CTAN Update: CJK
- 2009-01-02 CTAN Update: CJK version 4.8.2
- 2008-08-14 CTAN Update: CJK 4.8.1 has been released
- 2008-05-24 CTAN Update: New CJK version 4.8.0
- 2006-10-20 CTAN Pacakge Update: CJK 4.7.0 released
- 2005-08-12 CTAN update: CJK 4.6.0
- 2003-03-28 CTAN submission -- CJK version 4.5.2
- 2002-06-20 New version of CJK
cjk – CJK language support
CJK is a macro package for LaTeX, providing simultaneous support for various Asian scripts in many encodings (including Unicode):
- Chinese (both traditional and simplified),
- Korean and
A special add-on feature is an interface to the Emacs editor (cjk-enc.el) which gives simultaneous, easy-to-use support to a bunch of other scripts in addition to the above — Cyrillic, Greek, Latin-based scripts, Russian and Vietnamese are supported.
Atom Atom 1.0 feed with announcements for package cjk.
RSS RSS 2.0 feed with announcements for package cjk.