CTAN Update: cjk
Version 4.8.4: 18-Apr-2015 errors: CJKutf8.sty: Fix space handling of non-CJK characters. CJK.sty: In \Unicode, fix conditional to allow line breaks.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/chinese/CJK/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/cjk We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
cjk – CJK language support
CJK is a macro package for LaTeX, providing simultaneous support for various Asian scripts in many encodings (including Unicode):
- Chinese (both traditional and simplified),
- Korean and
A special add-on feature is an interface to the Emacs editor (cjk-enc.el) which gives simultaneous, easy-to-use support to a bunch of other scripts in addition to the above — Cyrillic, Greek, Latin-based scripts, Russian and Vietnamese are supported.
- 2015-04-19 CTAN Update: cjk
- 2012-05-09 CTAN Update: CJK
- 2009-01-02 CTAN Update: CJK version 4.8.2
- 2008-08-14 CTAN Update: CJK 4.8.1 has been released
- 2008-05-24 CTAN Update: New CJK version 4.8.0
- 2006-10-20 CTAN Pacakge Update: CJK 4.7.0 released
- 2005-08-12 CTAN update: CJK 4.6.0
- 2003-03-28 CTAN submission – CJK version 4.5.2