CircuiTikZ – Draw electrical networks with TikZ
The package provides a set of macros for naturally typesetting electrical and (somewhat less naturally, perhaps) electronic networks.
It is designed as a tool that is easy to use, with a lean syntax, native to LaTeX, and directly supporting PDF output format. It has therefore been based on the very impressive PGF/TikZ package.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2007–2021 Massimo Redaelli|
2013–2021 Stefan Erhardt
2015–2021 Stefan Lindner
2018–2021 Romano Giannetti
|Contained in||TeX Live as circuitikz|
MiKTeX as circuitikz
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.7M).
- 2021-11-01 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2021-09-07 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2021-06-28 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ladder: Draw simple ladder diagrams using TikZ
- circuit-macros: M4 macros for electric circuit diagrams
- tikz-relay: TikZ library for typesetting electrical diagrams
- adigraph: Augmenting directed graphs