circuit-macros – M4 Macros for Electric circuit diagrams
A set of macros for drawing high-quality electric circuits containing fundamental elements, amplifiers, transistors, and basic logic gates to include in TeX, LaTeX, or similar documents. Some tools and examples for other types of diagrams are also included.
The macros can be evaluated to drawing commands in the pic language, which is very easy to understand and which has a good power/complexity ratio. Pic contains elements of a simple programming language, and is well-suited to line drawings requiring parametric or conditional components, fine tuning, significant geometric calculations or repetition, or that are naturally block structured or tree structured. (The m4 and pic processors are readily available for Unix and PC machines.)
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2010–2016 J. D. Aplevich
support of electronic design
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.1M).
- 2016-11-29 CTAN update: circuit-macros
- 2016-05-05 CTAN update: circuit-macros
- 2015-06-18 CTAN Update: circuit-macros
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-circ: PSTricks package for drawing electric circuits
- circuitikz: Draw electrical networks with TikZ
- circ: Macros for typesetting circuit diagrams
- eltex: Simple circuit diagrams in LaTeX picture mode