chickenize – Use lua callbacks for “interesting” textual effects
The package allows manipulations of any LuaTeX document (it is known to work with Plain LuaTeX and LuaLaTeX). Most of the package’s functions are merely for fun or educational use, but some functions (for example, colorstretch for visualising the badness and font expansion of each line, and letterspaceadjust doing what its name says) could be useful in a “normal” LuaTeX document.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2012–2016 Arno L. Trautmann|
|Maintainer||Arno L Trautmann|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chickenize|
MiKTeX as chickenize
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (228.9k).
- 2016-10-25 CTAN Update: chickenize
- 2013-08-24 CTAN Update: chickenize
- 2013-02-26 CTAN Update: chickenize
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- selnolig: Selectively disable typographic ligatures
- luatexbase: Basic resource management for LuaTeX code
- spelling: Support for spell-checking of LuaTeX documents
- luatexko: Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX