chickenize – Use lua callbacks for “interesting” textual effects
The package allows manipulations of any LuaTeX document (it is known to work with Plain LuaTeX and LuaLaTeX). Most of the package’s functions are merely for fun or educational use, but some functions (for example, colorstretch for visualising the badness and font expansion of each line, and letterspaceadjust doing what its name says) could be useful in a “normal” LuaTeX document.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2012–2016 Arno L. Trautmann
Arno L Trautmann|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chickenize|
|MiKTeX as chickenize|
process game diagrams, gamebooks, and other amusements
LuaTeX and packages that require it
support for variations of typographic style
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (228.9k).
- 2016-10-25 CTAN Update: chickenize
- 2013-08-24 CTAN Update: chickenize
- 2013-02-26 CTAN Update: chickenize
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luatexja: Typeset Japanese with Lua(La)TeX
- ctablestack: Catcode table stable support
- luatexbase: Basic resource management for LuaTeX code
- cstypo: Czech typography rules enforced through LuaTeX hooks