cellspace – Ensure minimal spacing of table cells
It is well known that high or deep cells tend to touch the \hlines of a tabular. This package provides a modifier S acting on usual column types so that to ensure a minimal distance that can be controlled through two parameters \cellspacetoplimit and \cellspacebottomlimit.
The approach employed by this package is noticeably simpler than that of tabls, which considers the dimensions of each entire row; whereas you can ask the cellspace only to look at the cells of potentially difficult columns.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as cellspace|
|MiKTeX as cellspace|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (328.8k).
- 2017-08-14 CTAN update: cellspace
- 2009-08-03 CTAN update: cellspace
- 2006-03-13 CTAN has a new package: cellspace
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bigdelim: Big delimiters in tabular or array
- multirow: Create tabular cells spanning multiple rows
- diagbox: Table heads with diagonal lines
- tabularx: Tabulars with adjustable-width columns