biolinum-type1 – (pdf)LaTeX support for the Biolinum family of fonts
The package (and the companion libertine-type1 package of serif fonts) replaced the libertine-legacy bundle. However, the packages do not provide the range of font shapes available with libertine-legacy.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.1M).
- 2012-11-03 CTAN update: libertine-type1 and biolinum-type1
- 2012-09-20 New on CTAN: libertine-type1 and biolinum-type1
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- overlock: Overlock sans fonts with LaTeX support
- carlito: Support for Carlito sans-serif fonts
- newtxsf: Sans-math fonts for use with newtx
- tex-gyre-heros: A font family that extends URW Nimbus Sans L