bibtexperllibs – BibTeX Perl Libraries
This package provides BibTeX related Perl libraries by Gerhard Gossen, repacked by Boris Veytsman, for TeX Live and other TDS-compliant distributions.
The libraries are written in pure Perl, so should work out of the box on any architecture. They have been packaged here mostly for Boris Veytsman’s BibTeX suite, but can be used in any other Perl script.
|Licenses||Public Domain Software|
Perl Artistic License
GNU General Public License, version 1
|Copyright||2010–2020 Gerhard Gossen, Boris Veytsman, and Karl Berry|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bibtexperllibs|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (260.8k).
- 2020-12-15 CTAN Update: bibtexperllibs
- 2018-04-30 CTAN update: bibtexperllibs
- 2017-12-11 CTAN Update: bibtexperllibs
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bibtex-gen: A simple interactive script to generate BibTeX Files
- bibdb: BibTeX bibliography manager for MS-Windows and MS-DOS
- copac-clean: Automatic editing of Copac/BibTeX records
- bib2gls: Command line application to convert .bib files to glossaries-extra.sty resource files