biblatex-archaeology – A collection of BibLaTeX styles for German prehistory
This package provides additional BibLaTeX styles for German humanities. Its core purpose is to enable the referencing rules of the Romano-Germanic Commission (>Römisch-Germanische Kommission), the department of prehistory of the German Archaeological Institute (Deutsches Archäologisches Institut), since these are referenced by most guidelines in German prehistory and medieval archaeology and serve as a kind of template. biblatex-archaeology provides verbose, numeric and author date styles as well and adaptions to specific document types like exhibition and auction catalogues.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2005–2018 Ingram Braun|
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-archaeology|
MiKTeX as biblatex-archaeology
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.7M).
- 2018-11-21 CTAN update: biblatex-archaeology
- 2018-06-11 CTAN update: biblatex-archaeology
- 2017-11-19 CTAN update: biblatex-archaeology
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-bookinother: Manage book edited in other entry type
- biblatex-luh-ipw: BibLaTeX styles for social sciences
- biblatex-bookinarticle: Manage book edited in article
- archaeologie: A citation-style which covers rules of the German Archaeological Institute