BHCexam – An exam class for mathematics teachers in China
This exam class is specially designed for mathematics teachers in China. It is used by mathcrowd.cn (an opensource math exam database) as the default class for exporting exam papers to pdf.
Using BHCexam you can
- separate the format and the content very well;
- export both teacher paper and student paper;
- typeset multiple choice questions with 3-6 options keeping adaptively neat alignment;
- typeset cloze questions with a customizable underline;
- typeset questions with subquestions in lists;
- group questions in a list to control whether to show score, leave spacing, initialize question number;
- and more (see BHCexam Documentation).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011–2022 BAO HONG CHANG|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bhcexam|
MiKTeX as bhcexam
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (417.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hithesis: Harbin Institute of Technology Thesis Template
- tetragonos: Four-Corner codes of Chinese characters
- exam: Package for typesetting exam scripts
- cqubeamer: LaTeX Beamer Template for Chongqing University