bgteubner – Class for producing books for the publisher “Teubner Verlag”
The bgteubner document class has been programmed by order of the Teubner Verlag, Wiesbaden, Germany, to ensure that books of this publisher have a unique layout. Unfortunately, most of the documentation is only available in German.
Since the document class is intended to generate a unique layout, many things (layout etc.) are fixed and cannot be altered by the user. If you want to use the document class for another purpose than publishing with the Teubner Verlag, this may arouse unwanted restrictions (for instance, the document class provides only two paper sizes: DIN A5 and 17cm x 24cm; only two font families are supported: Times and European Computer Modern).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2003–2012 Harald Harders|
|Maintainer||Harald Harders (inactive)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bgteubner|
MiKTeX as bgteubner
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.7M).
- 2017-05-05 CTAN update: bgteubner
- 2012-04-09 CTAN Update: bgteubner document class
- 2005-04-16 CTAN update: bgteubner document class
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mwcls: Polish-oriented document classes
- octavo: Typeset books following classical design and layout
- extsizes: Extend the standard classes’ size options
- qyxf-book: Book Template for Qian Yuan Xue Fu