Announcements for bgteubner
- 2017-05-05 CTAN update: bgteubner
- 2012-04-09 CTAN Update: bgteubner document class
- 2005-04-16 CTAN update: bgteubner document class
- 2004-03-08 CTAN submission -- bgteubner document class
- 2003-12-22 CTAN submission -- bgteubner class bundle
- 2003-11-04 CTAN submission -- bgteubner document class
- 2003-10-16 CTAN submission -- Books for the Teubner Verlag: bgteubner.cls
bgteubner – Class for producing books for the publisher "Teubner Verlag"
The bgteubner document class has been programmed by order of the Teubner Verlag, Wiesbaden, Germany, to ensure that books of this publisher have a unique layout. Unfortunately, most of the documentation is only available in German.
Since the document class is intended to generate a unique layout, many things (layout etc.) are fixed and cannot be altered by the user. If you want to use the document class for another purpose than publishing with the Teubner Verlag, this may arrise unwanted restrictions (For instance, the document class provides only two paper sizes: DIN A-5 and 17cm x 24cm; only two font families are supported: Times and European Computer Modern).