beamerswitch – Convenient mode selection in Beamer documents
This class is a wrapper around the beamer class to make it easier to use the same document to generate the different forms of the presentation: the slides themselves, an abbreviated slide set for transparencies or online reference, an n-up handout version (various layouts are provided), and a transcript or set of notes using the article class.
The class provides a variety of handout layouts, and allows the mode to be chosen from the command line (without changing the document itself).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2016–2018 Alex Ball|
|Contained in||TeX Live as beamerswitch|
MiKTeX as beamerswitch
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (287.3k).
- 2018-09-06 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2018-08-31 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2017-05-23 CTAN update: beamerswitch
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- beamer: A LaTeX class for producing presentations and slides
- beameraudience: Assembling beamer frames according to audience
- beamer-fuberlin: Beamer, using the style of FU Berlin
- beamertheme-saintpetersburg: A beamer theme that incorporates colours and fonts of Saint Petersburg State University