CTAN update: beamerswitch
* Recent (-ish) changes in beamer mean the textinst option no longer has any effect. It is still defined but is no longer documented. * The functionality of \inst and \and in the beamerswitch implementation of \maketitle in article mode has been restored (thanks to Paul Zehner for reporting). The effect of \and within \institute is configurable using \articlelayout, defaulting to a line break. * Two new class options, articleoptions and beameroptions, have been added to simplify passing options to the article and beamer classes. By using beameroptions, it is now possible to prevent beamerswitch passing the ignorenonframetext option to beamer.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/beamer-contrib/beamerswitch More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/beamerswitch
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
beamerswitch – Convenient mode selection in Beamer documents
This class is a wrapper around the beamer class to make it easier to use the same document to generate the different forms of the presentation: the slides themselves, an abbreviated slide set for transparencies or online reference, an n-up handout version (various layouts are provided), and a transcript or set of notes using the article class.
The class provides a variety of handout layouts, and allows the mode to be chosen from the command line (without changing the document itself).
|Copyright||2016–2021 Alex Ball|
- 2021-04-15 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2020-06-07 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2020-01-21 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2019-06-07 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2018-09-06 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2018-08-31 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2017-05-23 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2016-08-20 New on CTAN: beamerswitch