bashful – Invoke bash commands from within LaTeX
The package makes it possible to execute Unix bash shell scripts from within LaTeX. The main application is in writing computer-science texts, in which you want to make sure the programs listed in the document are executed directly from the input. The package may use other Unix shells than bash, but does not work without modification in a Windows environment.
The package requires the -shell-escape flag when LaTeX is processing your document.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011 Yossi Gil|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bashful|
MiKTeX as bashful
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (559.2k).
- 2012-03-10 CTAN update: bashful
- 2011-03-17 CTAN Update: bashful
- 2011-03-01 New CTAN Package: bashful
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- download: Allow LaTeX to download files using an external process
- context-vim: Generate ConTeXt syntax highlighting code from vim
- twoinone: Print two pages on a single page
- resumemac: Plain TeX macros for resumés