listings-ext – Automated input of source
The package provides a means of marking a source, so that samples of it may be included in a document (by means of the listings package) in a stable fashion, regardless of any change to the source.
The markup in the source text defines tags for blocks of source. These tags are processed by a shell script to make a steering file that is used by the package when LaTeX is being run.y
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2008–2010 Jobst Hoffmann|
|Maintainer||Joel M. Hoffman|
|Contained in||TeX Live as listings-ext|
MiKTeX as listings-ext
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (123.7k).
- 2010-06-29 CTAN Update: listings-ext
- 2010-05-18 CTAN update: listings-ext
- 2009-08-28 CTAN has a new package: listings-ext
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- javadoc: Documenting source code
- verbments: Syntax highlighting of source code in LaTeX documents
- progkeys: Typeset programs, recognising keywords
- lstfiracode: Use Fira Code font for listings