bangorexam – Typeset an examination at Bangor University
The package allows typesetting of Bangor University's Section A/B exam style. The 'two from four' type will be added in a later version. Marks are totalled and checked automatically.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2016–2017 Cameron Gray
|Contained in||TeX Live as bangorexam|
|MiKTeX as bangorexam|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
exams, quizzes, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (186.3k).
- 2017-07-05 CTAN Update: bangorexam
- 2017-03-15 CTAN update: bangorexam
- 2016-10-19 CTAN update: bangorexam
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- exam-n: Exam class, focused on collaborative authoring
- mcexam: LaTeX package for creating randomized Multiple Choice questions>
- esami: Typeset exams with scrambled questions and answers
- exsheets: Create exercise sheets and exams