CircuiTikZ – Draw electrical networks with TikZ
The package provides a set of macros for naturally typesetting electrical and (somewhat less naturally, perhaps) electronic networks.
It is designed as a tool that is easy to use, with a lean syntax, native to LaTeX, and directly supporting PDF output format. It has therefore been based on the very impressive PGF/TikZ package.
|GNU General Public License
The LaTeX Project Public License
|2007–2024 Massimo Redaelli
2013–2024 Stefan Erhardt
2015–2024 Stefan Lindner
2018–2024 Romano Giannetti
|TeX Live as circuitikz
MiKTeX as circuitikz
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.2M).
- 2024-02-10 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2023-12-10 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2023-10-31 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikzdotncross: Small set of macros for defining/marking coordinates and crossing (jumps) paths
- tikzquads: A few shapes designed to be used with CircuiTikZ
- tikz-relay: TikZ library for typesetting electrical diagrams
- smartdiagram: Generate diagrams from lists