Help on CTAN
Where can I give feedback on the CTAN portal?
Feedback on the portal itself – not the content – can be placed in the Guest Book. This is meant for statements. Don't expect that someone discusses via this page.
If you want to discuss something use the public mailing list to which you can subscribe under
The subscription to this mailing list is moderated. Thus it may take a few seconds…
- Where can I get help on TeX, LaTeX, and friends?
- Where can I report problems or request features for packages on CTAN?
- Where can I give feedback on the CTAN portal?
- Where can I request features for the portal?
- Which readme file is displayed in the CTAN browser directly?
- Which markdown syntax is recognized for the readme files?
- Where can I preview readme files?
- Which teaser images for packages or topics are used?
- How can I upload a package?
- How can I see what has been uploaded to CTAN?
- How can I submit modifications to a package?
- How can I donate to CTAN?
- How can I get rid of these HTMLified TeX logos?
- How can I get rid of those strange characters after cut and paste?
- How can I get rid of the varying appearance of the pages?