Help on CTAN
How can I submit modifications to a package?
Modifications of an existing package on CTAN can be submitted by a known author or maintainer only. Modifications from other submitters will not be accepted.
Hence modifications should be sent to the author or maintainer (see also How can I contact the authors of a package?).
If an author does not react or wants to pass on the responsibility then this can be achieved (see also How can I take the authorship of a package?).
- Where can I get help on TeX, LaTeX, and friends?
- Where can I report problems or request features for packages on CTAN?
- Where can I give feedback on the CTAN portal?
- Where can I request features for the portal?
- Which readme file is displayed in the CTAN browser directly?
- Which markdown syntax is recognized for the readme files?
- Where can I preview readme files?
- Which teaser images for packages or topics are used?
- How should I reference packages on CTAN?
- How can I upload a package?
- How can I see what has been uploaded to CTAN?
- How can I submit modifications to a package?
- How can I donate to CTAN?
- How can I get rid of these HTMLified TeX logos?
- How can I get rid of those strange characters after cut and paste?
- How can I get rid of the varying appearance of the pages?