CTAN Update: libertine
Corrected libertine.sty bugs in setting figure options. Added libertineMono-type1.sty and rewrote libertine-type1.sty and biolinum-type1.sty to allow them to activated together as well as separately.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertine . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/libertine (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
libertine – Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX
The package provides the Libertine and Biolinum fonts in both Type 1 and OTF styles, together with support macros for their use. Monospaced and display fonts, and the “keyboard” set are also included, in OTF style, only.
The mweights package is used to manage the selection of font weights.
- 2020-03-27 CTAN update: libertine
- 2020-01-04 CTAN update: libertine
- 2019-05-22 CTAN update: libertine
- 2019-02-28 CTAN Update: libertine
- 2018-01-05 CTAN update: libertine
- 2017-03-21 CTAN update: libertine
- 2014-12-21 CTAN update: libertine
- 2014-02-16 CTAN update: libertine