CTAN package updated: datetime
datetime – Change format of \today with commands for current time
Provides various different formats for the text created by the command \today, and also provides commands for displaying the current time (or any given time), in 12-hour, 24-hour or text format.
The package overrides babel’s date format, having its own library of date formats in different languages.
The package requires the fmtcount package.
This package is now obsolete and has been replaced by datetime2.
- 2015-03-30 CTAN update: datetime
- 2010-09-21 CTAN update: datetime
- 2010-02-06 CTAN update: datetime
- 2009-11-21 CTAN update: datetime
- 2007-08-20 CTAN package update: datetime
- 2007-04-24 CTAN package update: datetime
- 2006-12-06 CTAN package updated: datetime
- 2004-09-06 CTAN upload notification: datetime