datetime2 – Formats for dates, times and time zones
This package provides commands for formatting dates, times and time zones and redefines \today to use the same formatting style. In addition to \today, you can also use \DTMcurrenttime (current time) or \DTMnow (current date and time). Dates and times can be saved for later use.
The accompanying datetime2-calc package can be used to convert date-times to UTC+00:00.
Language and regional support is provided by independently maintained and installed modules.
The datetime2-calc package uses the pgfcalendar package (part of the PGF/TikZ bundle).
This package replaces datetime.sty which is now obsolete.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2015–2018 Nicola Talbot|
|Contained in||TeX Live as datetime2|
MiKTeX as datetime2
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.0M).
- 2016-07-13 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2016-02-12 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2016-01-23 CTAN Update: datetime2
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- datetime2-norsk: Norsk language module for the datetime2 package
- datetime2-english: English language module for the datetime2 package
- datetime2-portuges: Portuguese language module for the datetime2 package
- datetime2-spanish: Spanish language module for the datetime2 package