zwpagelayout – Page layout and crop-marks
This package was developed as a typographers’ toolbox offering important basic features for everyday work. It allows setting the paper size and the page layout; it can print crop marks; and it can reflect pages both horizontally and vertically.
The package facilities work with TeX (output via dvips or (x)dvipdfm(x)), and with pdfTeX.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2008–2020 Z. Wagner|
|Contained in||TeX Live as zwpagelayout|
MiKTeX as zwpagelayout
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (736.8k).
- 2020-02-29 CTAN update: zwpagelayout
- 2013-07-09 CTAN update: zwpagelayout
- 2013-01-16 CTAN Update: zwpagelayout
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- a5comb: Support for a5 paper sizes
- fullwidth: Adjust margins of text block
- textarea: Control the text area dynamically
- rmpage: A package to help change page layout parameters in LaTeX