CTAN Update: zwpagelayout
Version 1.4c is a bug fix, the PDF boxes (TrimBox and BleedBox) now properly work in the (x)dvipdfm(x) family of drivers.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/zwpagelayout . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/zwpagelayout (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
zwpagelayout – Page layout and crop-marks
This package was developed as a typographers’ toolbox offering important basic features for everyday work. It allows setting the paper size and the page layout; it can print crop marks; and it can reflect pages both horizontally and vertically.
The package facilities work with TeX (output via dvips or (x)dvipdfm(x)), and with pdfTeX.
- 2013-07-09 CTAN update: zwpagelayout
- 2013-01-16 CTAN Update: zwpagelayout
- 2012-05-21 CTAN Update: zwpagelayout
- 2012-05-14 CTAN Update: zwpagelayout
- 2012-01-12 CTAN Update: zwpagelayout
- 2011-11-23 CTAN Update: zwpagelayout
- 2011-09-05 CTAN Update: zwpagelayout
- 2010-12-22 CTAN update: zwpagelayout