CTAN update: zwpagelayout
Version 1.4e of zwpagelayout is a bug fix: A typo in a macro name corrected.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/zwpagelayout More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/zwpagelayout
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
zwpagelayout – Page layout and crop-marks
This package was developed as a typographers’ toolbox offering important basic features for everyday work. It allows setting the paper size and the page layout; it can print crop marks; and it can reflect pages both horizontally and vertically.
The package facilities work with TeX (output via dvips or (x)dvipdfm(x)), and with pdfTeX.
|Copyright||2008–2022 Z. Wagner|
- 2022-04-19 CTAN update: zwpagelayout
- 2020-02-29 CTAN update: zwpagelayout
- 2013-07-09 CTAN update: zwpagelayout
- 2013-01-16 CTAN Update: zwpagelayout
- 2012-05-21 CTAN Update: zwpagelayout
- 2012-05-14 CTAN Update: zwpagelayout
- 2012-01-12 CTAN Update: zwpagelayout
- 2011-11-23 CTAN Update: zwpagelayout