xetex-greek – Hyphenation for different variants of Greek, under XeTeX
This package contains Greek hyphenation patterns for use with XeTeX. The files included in the archive are:
- xgrmhyph.tex (for modern polutonic and monotonic Greek),
- xgrahyph.tex (for ancient Greek),
- xgrcodes.tex (category, upper/lowercase codes for all Greek letters).
The hyphenation patterns are just the standard hyphenation patterns by D. Philippou adapted for use with XeTeX (only the catcodes, etc., files are my completely original contribution).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (18.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- elhyphen: Hyphenation for Greek text
- interchar: Managing character class schemes in XeTeX
- xetex-tibetan: XeTeX input maps for Unicode Tibetan
- bidishadowtext: Bidi-aware shadow text