ucharclasses – Font actions in XeTeX according to what is being processed
The package takes care of switching fonts when you switch from one Unicode block to another in the text of a document. This way, you can write a document with no explicit font selection, but a series of rules of the form “when entering block …, switch font to use …”.
Public Domain Software
|Contained in||TeX Live as ucharclasses|
|MiKTeX as ucharclasses|
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
XeTeX, material supporting it, and packages requiring it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (145.9k).
- 2017-08-12 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2016-04-24 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2016-04-23 CTAN update: ucharclasses
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- unicode-math: Unicode mathematics support for XeTeX and LuaTeX
- fix-cm: Permit Computer Modern fonts at arbitrary sizes
- font-change-xetex: Macros to change text and mathematics fonts in plain XeTeX
- euler: Use AMS Euler fonts for math