venndiagram – Creating Venn diagrams with TikZ
The package assists generation of simple two- and three-set Venn diagrams for lectures or assignment sheets. The package requires the TikZ package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2012–2018 Nicola Talbot|
|Contained in||TeX Live as venndiagram|
MiKTeX as venndiagram
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (341.1k).
- 2018-06-08 CTAN Update: venndiagram
- 2016-03-17 CTAN update: venndiagram
- 2012-10-25 CTAN update: venndiagram
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- braids: Draw braid diagrams with PGF/TikZ
- nicematrix: Improve the typesetting of mathematical matrices with PGF
- adigraph: Augmenting directed graphs
- fast-diagram: Easy generation of FAST diagrams