unicode-data – Unicode data and loaders for TeX
This bundle provides generic access to Unicode Consortium data for TeX use. It contains a set of text files provided by the Unicode Consortium which are currently all from Unicode 8.0.0, with the exception of MathClass.txt which is not currently part of the Unicode Character Database.
Accompanying these source data are generic TeX loader files allowing this data to be used as part of TeX runs, in particular in building format files. Currently there are two loader files: one for general character set up and one for initialising XeTeX character classes as has been carried out to date by unicode-letters.tex.
The source data are distributed in accordance with the license stipulated by the Unicode Consortium. The bundle as a whole is co-ordinated by the LaTeX3 Project as a general resource for TeX users.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2015–2020 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as unicode-data|
MiKTeX as unicode-data
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (534.4k).
- 2020-04-16 CTAN Update: unicode-data
- 2020-03-13 CTAN update: unicode-data
- 2019-08-22 CTAN update: unicode-data
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lua-uni-algos: Unicode algorithms for LuaTeX
- newunicodechar: Definitions of the meaning of Unicode characters
- unicode-bidi: Experimental unicode bidi package for XeTeX
- xargs: Define commands with many optional arguments